Learn more about the RECHARGE project
Information and Consent
Survey on consumer preferences 2024
Funded within the European Union's HORIZON Europe programme (under agreement no. 101061233), the key funding programme for research and innovation within the EU, RECHARGE intends to identify the elements that contribute to a successful participatory collaboration between cultural heritage institutions and their communities.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information on consumer preferences regarding the characteristics of museum shop products.
This survey will run from January 2024 to February 2024.
You are invited to take part because we want to hear your perspective on this topic.
Participation in this survey is fully voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the personal data that you have provided at any time (unless the data has been anonymized). You do not have to justify your decision to withdraw your consent and there are no consequences for withdrawing your consent.
We are inviting you to take part in this research project. If you accept, you will be asked to:
- fill out an online survey. You may answer the questionnaire yourself. You won’t be asked to write down your name. Your name will not be noted on the form.
All data collected, including your personal data, will be used for analysis only and exclusively for this RECHARGE Project and will be reported only in aggregated form. There will be no direct reference to your person. If you would like a copy of the products resulting from analysis, please sign up to our newsletter or send us your request via email@example.com.
Certificate of consent
I have read the Informed Consent Form and I understand what the purpose of the research is and that data will be collected from me. The research has been explained to me clearly and I have been able to ask questions.
By participating in this survey, I
- consent to participate in this research.
- confirm that I am at least 18 years old.
- understand that participating in this research is completely voluntary; and
- understand that my data will be anonymised for publication, educational purposes and further research, unless I give my consent to the Quotes, Actual Name and/or Education and further research options below.
- understand that anonymous research data can be shared via a repository. The RECHARGE project uses the Zenodo repository for that purpose.
- give my consent to the collection, processing, use and storage of my personal data for the purposes of this research including data related to the RECHARGE project.
GDPR permits 16 years old in the EEA to consent. From an ethics perspective, holding on to the age people become an adult may be preferable. Different countries may handle a different age for becoming an adult.